Kettlebell Training for Runners and Cyclists
During this 1 day workshop you will learn
- Common problem areas shared by runners and cyclists and how they affect performance.
- How kettlebell training can benefit you as an athlete.
- Joint mobility to optimise performance and training.
- The importance of correct hip function and its relation to performance.
- Foundation kettlebell exercises that will help you to become better.
- How to strengthen the muscles of the core using sports specific exercises.
- Kettlebell workout planning and structure.
You will also receive
- A final finishing workout by Advanced Kettlebell Instructor Matt Shore
- Discounted top of the range kettlebells
- A complete information pack detailing all workshop content.
- Sunday 9:30 – 15:30
Brighton University Astro Turf, Denton Rd, Eastbourne.